Thursday, February 26, 2009

TXIH 2002 - Corpus Christi

2002 TXIH had one of my most memorable moments when about 0730 on Saturday morning I was awoken from my natural slumber (read= heavily hungover and probably still intoxicated state), fell out of my tent, due to a massive racket coming from Lily Von Shtoops Van with some band screaming out "I got erection" and came around the corner to see Lily drinking his tecate already, and joined in.

TXIH in 4 weeks. Can't wait.

I finally found out who sang the damn song that he had playing that day. I've been trying to find out for ever, cause it was hilarious. and it was , Turbonegro (Norwegian kings of rock'n'roll blending punk with glam metal and hard rock) who will be in concert here in SF shortly. :D

I hope Donnie is ready for this! :D
There will also be an "In & Out" experiment in full affect...we'll see what happens. be ready Donnie! haha

3 comments:

Donnie The Retard said...

Dude I saw Turbonegro in North Carolina in 02 or 03. They opened for Queens of the Stone Age and they were bad. The lead singer tried to do his best Alice Cooper impression with eye make up, tight leather pants and no shirt. The only problem was the dude had about 100 pounds on Alice!!!LOL. If IN-N-Out is in the conversation I am always ready.

machete said...

bad as in good, or bad as in bad? haha
don't worry chuckles, I got your In&Out right here. :D

Donnie The Retard said...

bad as in they suck...like your mom does for money!!!