Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sequoia 50k

4 days till the Sequoia 50k. Probably haven't trained near as hard as I should have. We'll see, I feel good, and just gonna run it at my pace. Setting a goal, and will try and break that time limit.

The course is pretty cool, and located in the Oakland Hills.

Also, hashers in the bay area are putting together a team to run the Reno/Tahoe Odyssey Trail.

I'm in for this, but actually want to run a few of the legs back to back. We'll see. Should be fun, and mostly want to do it to get myself out on the Tahoe trails. Since one of my goals for this year is to hike the Tahoe Rim trail (150 miles) over the course of 10 days. Mostly for fun, and some camping and out on trail by myself.

Need to shake the boredom of running, when running alone. Bleh. I think it's one of my major downfalls when trying to run.

On another note...Colombia, in 2 weeks. :D

2 comments:

Chief said...

MAN!! I wanna go to Columbia! Should I start brushing up on my espanol? ;-)

machete said...

Brush up on it big guy. I'll let you know how it goes.