Wednesday, February 25, 2009

1 out of 2 ain't too bad..

Well, I was working on some tickets to tonights show at the fillmore and the two guys that were scalping the tickets flaked. fuckers. Oh well, I did score the other ticket that I was looking for recently. Found it on craigslist at the second tier pricing. :D Awesome, so I am officially going to Burning Man 2009. The ticket is pretty crazy..now to come up with some ideas, as this years theme is "EVOLUTION".

The other ticket was to see Blondie at the Fillmore, kinda bummed I missed it. I'm sure it would have been a cool show. Instead, I met up with some friends and hung out most of the day, and finished it up with a great dinner at the Hukilao...best hawaiian joint in SF (Geary and Masonic) with my friend Heather. Then some beers at the Pig & Whistle. Surprisingly warm ride home tonight.

Got a short run scheduled tomorrow, then take it easy and prepare for Saturday morning.

No comments: