Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sun break...

Cool spot off skyline to chill.
Big blue off in the distance.


It's been raining off and on here for about a week. Everyone is crying and whining about it...sheesh, for fucks sake, you'd think it was a monsoon or something. It's just rain people. It hardly rains here, as a matter of fact, we were in a drought warning for some time before these small rains.
Anyway, the sun popped out, so my buddy Chris and I took the bikes out for some hooliganism up in the hills. Hit Skyline road, going up Woodside to Alice's for some lunch and then catching the sun as it dropped down with some beers and stuff.

Finishing up day 4 of 4 now, at work.

3 comments:

Donnie The Retard said...

First your making out with Net in Europe now your "Buddy" is taking pictures of your butt. I thought my brothers boyfriend was the gayest person I knew!!!LOL

machete said...

LOL don't worry buddy, I'm gonna be taking your butt picture when we ride to TXIH. :D don't be jealous. and I didn't make out with NET in Europe, he tried to make out with me. :D

Donnie The Retard said...

Keep my Ass out of this Fagatron!!!