Friday, May 7, 2010

DEAR BROWNIE, a Pirates blunder!!!

DEAR BROWNIE, just thought you may not have seen this little gem yet. :D
It doesn't matter that the Pirates won, the only thing remembered from this game will be, Lasting Milledge, and his awesome blunder thinking the ball had left the field of play. HAHAHAHA doh!!!

edit: the more I thought of it, I wondered what would possess someone to let it slip their mind, to keep their eye on the ball. I mean, they get paid millions to play the game at top form, physically and mentally. I'm just saying, I learned these things while playing little league baseball. Never take you eye off the ball & no matter what you think the ball may be doing, you run it out. Always run it out. hahaha

at least Milledge was their for a good laugh for everyone that watched and his teammates too. hahaha

I do have to say, he handled it decently by admitting and owning up to it, and not making hugely lame excuses for what he did.
I wonder if he'll have to run laps, like we used to when we screwed up during little league games.

2 comments:

brownie said...

Yeah, we'll see who is laughing when the Buccos win the world series!

machete said...

hahaha we'll see. wagers? :D