Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Squaw Valley Board Meeting! 3-6-10

A few weeks ago, I drove out to Reno to see my sister and brother in law. Him and I managed to sneak away from the city to get some board time at Squaw Valley Ski resort (olympic location). I ran into my friend Emma out on the slopes after we threw a few texts back and forth. We also got to make a few runs down the mountain before we all went our way.


Photo #1: Myself and Chris. Photo #2: Chris, Emma and Myself.

Great fun, and the weather held out just fine for the entire day. Unfortunately, when we came to the lower end of the mountain, the snow sucked, and wasn't sticking. bleh. we decided to be done for the day and get back to town.

Space Cowboys were playing at the bar at the main resort, and that was pretty cool. Tons of people outside, having beers, listening to music and having a blast.
I enjoyed finally snowboarding Squaw Valley Resort during the day time. Not just night boarding.

No comments: