Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A day at "The Wall"


A quick shot of me with Oakland, the bay, the bay bridge and SF in the background.
It was a little hazy out, but warm and scenic. I had heard from my buddy Ben that they would be coming up here, so I figured why not come up and meet them. It took them a little longer as some of the girls riding were taking their sweet time. haha


photos: #1 Kurt and I. #2Katia and Myself. #3 Ben, Myself and Katia

While sitting around waiting, I saw a bike coming up from the other direction, and noticed it was red, and it was a hypermotard......then I immediately saw the rider had on a bright yellow jacket....and I know only one person that is that nerdy...Kurt. hahahaha I stood up, looked, the bike pulls in, points at me, and sure the hell enough, it was Kurt, one of my riding buddies, who happened to be coming up this way to go home (the long way). haha

so he hung out and we chatted for a while.

Ben and Katia rolled up on their respective bikes, we snapped a few photos and hung out, talking bikes and shooting the shit. It was a great time. Jeff ,another buddy of ours, happened to roll up, and stopped also.

The wall is a well known local bike hangout/stop, up in the Oakland Hills. You'll usually find some bikes at this spot, especially when the weather is awesome.

this is an addendum to one of my previous posts yesterday about spending the day riding and at the wall, in Oakland.
Sunny weather these last few days has gotten people out from behind their computers and out riding. It's great.

No comments: