Friday, January 2, 2009

Reel Big Fish

Going to The Fillmore tonight, to see Reel Big Fish! Actually kinda excited as all I hear is they are high energy and a great show. And I always love going to see shows at the Fillmore. Very historic site. I also heard...:D....that they're sold out. Sweet!! Correne, Dave and Bryan are also going. I roped Correne and Dave in, but seems Bryan was going on his own and we just happened to find out.

Think I'll head down for some PBR's at Zeitgeist and then pre-show dinner.

I'll see if I can get some crappy phone pictures, as per usual.

4 comments:

PlaysByEar said...

Wow, Reel Big Fish! I first heard them in '95, and I don't remember if I ever saw them live (it would've been Warped Tour or something). Glad they're still together--have fun!!

machete said...

The concert was awesome. Surprisingly though, I'm gonna have to say that the ones who stole the show were "Streetlight Manifesto" They were the 2nd band up, and they absolutely rocked the house!!! The Fillmore is on the 2nd floor, and the floor was undulating as the entire crowd was jumping up and down.

Gonna have to find their cd soon. Reel Big Fish were cool too, but if I had to pick, it would be S.M.

machete said...

Found their official website :D

http://www.streetlightmanifesto.com/

PlaysByEar said...

Cool, I will check it out once I get a decent connection at home