Saturday, October 17, 2009

Travel time...Texas, here I come, ya'll!!!!

Well, in about 8 hours from now, I hop in the truck and begin the trek south to Austin, Texas. Took a temporary travel position at Dell Childrens Hospital in the PEDS E.R.

We'll see how that goes. I'll be renting a room with one of the greatest homos of all time. (M)SS. hahahaha

We'll see how this goes. pretty stressed yesterday during the day, trying to pack what I could in the truck, last minute of course, and then drive to work, which meant, i was up at noon yesterday, and now all night at work, and then drive out bright and shiny.

Hoping to make Tehachapi pass before I need a nap. and also trying to make the hash on Sunday in Austin, which is at 3pm, but the time difference may have me screwed, as I'll be gaining 2 hours, not losing 2 hours, like when I drive West.

Oh well, if I make it, I make it, if not, then drinky drinks and pass out, before boring orientation on Monday.

Gonna try and beat the sub 22 hour drive time I've done before.

No comments: