Monday, October 26, 2009

the new wHip!!


Yep, went ahead with the purchase. Good price and a great bike. Picked her up on Friday about noon, and by 2pm, was on the road for New Orleans. it's a 2005 Ducati Multistrada, 1000S Ds model. With the adjustable Ohlins rear and front shocks. :D

Black on black on black (body, frame and wheels) I like.

She runs smooth, fast, nimble, and powers on when I need it. I have a few things to deal with. but it's the same for any new bike.

Pros: Fast, nimble, smooth, and comfotable seating.
cons: seat is too hard (easy upgrade), fuel indicator is whack (I go off miles anyway), shifting is a bit clunky (but might just need maintenance on the clutch) which I'm able to do. So nothing out of the ordinary, or non-fixable. Overall, I'm thoroughly impressed by it and look forward to lots of miles on her in the future.

Went for a little ride this weekend, I'll put up the photos in a bit. :)

No comments: