Thursday, October 29, 2009

Candlestick Park, SF.....check.


I've been catching up on so many trips, events and adventures, and will be posting up more photos soon.

I went to catch a live NFL football game last month with some co-workers. It was the SF 49er's vs Seattle Seahawks at Candlestick Park....and seeing as how it is a historic sporting venue, and I only live 2 miles from this place, I had to come check it out. Not only that, but there is talk of building the new 49'er stadium and this one might be demolished.
Had loads of fun, with what little sleep (2 hours) I'd had, since I worked the night before, and then we tailgated right up until kick off. It was super hot, and next time, I know what seats to buy, so that the afternoon sun is covered by the stadium walls for some shade. Basically, across from where we were sitting. LOL

No comments: