Friday, April 30, 2010

busy busy

man, I've been running ragged. so much to do. business and pleasure. :D so I can't complain.

I have a few days off as of this morning, and I'm planning on updating, and posting photos, for sure.

I think today, I will work on the race bike. After riding up to Infineon Raceway last weekend to watch my friends race with the AFM, I got the bug bad. No rushing into it, but I definitely want the bike running and up to speed for the next trackday available. :D Time to make the budget.
tires - $350
paint - $200
maintenance work - $100
steering damper - $400
trackdays - $250
raceday priceless (actually, not so priceless...hahahaha, about $500 for race weekend).

The multistrada just got out of the shop for regular maintenance and service, and she's running fresh. one little problem with the dashboard, but hoping that I can fix that today.

After which, Speakeasy brewery in BVHP for some afternoon beers.

No comments: