Tuesday, March 30, 2010

IAH 2011 or bust!!!

Well, I made the executive decision to sign up for the IAH 2011 in Savannah, Georgia.
It's been too long (2005) since my last long distance ride to a hashing event, and this sounds about right. Clear across the country, with many awesome way points to stop at. The event is in mid-October, so not so sure how far north I will travel, but I will for certain get to ride some areas I have never ridden in the south east.

There are a few Knuckledraggers signed up so far, and we'll be converging on Savannah from all points on the map. Should be awesome. My last few trips to IAH (Costa Rica 2003) and (Toronto 2005) were amazing and super fun. I unfortunately missed Puerto Vallarta in 2007 due to some injuries from a motorcycle race crash....so I followed it up with a ride out and around the same areas, later the following year.

This should be a good time, and I'm looking forward to it. I have heard great things about Savannah.

No comments: