Wednesday, March 31, 2010

4 of 4...

...another night in the pod (7 bed room). last night, so that's fine with me. and good money. especially as the rumor is that staff is working towards a strike. hahaha oh well.

It's why I like to keep myself linked to my travel company at all times. At a moments notice I can bail (actually, not bail, but go to another job), without much problem. Just like the job in Austin was.

Flying to Texas tomorrow, to see family, and finalize all the planning and leg work for TXIH 2010. Can't wait. So far our budget has been: $6,000 in beer, booze, refrig truck, etc...
Haberdashery is ordered, patches ordered, food ordered, entertainment secured, trails planned (just need to lay them), porta potties ordered...cause damn, there is some shittin' mofo's in the H3. haha

I think I'm going to be logging a lot of miles in the next week.

on on to Texas Interhash 2010.

No comments: