Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Resolution(s)!

Heh. Everyone makes these and they usually don't follow through. So I won't sit here and pontificate on doing a bunch of shit. I will however stay realistic.

1. I will drink a lot
2. I will run more
3. 2010 is the year that I train properly and diligently for the 100 mile race I want to run, either end of year, or in 2011.
4. At least 2 out of country trips....long trips. not including motorcycle rides out of country.
5. I will run with the hash house harriers more.

that's about good. hahahaha

Need to update 2010's events:
Bigfoot Snowshoe hash on 1/30/10
Warrior Dash Series, happening throughout the year, more of a party with hashers.
Race season is on it's way and need to get the dates. Hoping to race the bike at least 4 times this year.

eh...that's about good. :D

3 comments:

brownie said...

What hundred do you want to do?

machete said...

don't know yet. ideas?

brownie said...

Leadville.