Thursday, December 3, 2009

flying high

Just booked two more flights for work to SF in the month of Dec. Gonna be a lot of running around at the end of this month. It was a busy past 2 weeks, but got a good day of rest (not really) in SF, on Tuesday and managed to fly back on Wed. I have to say that the Stanford Women's soccer team did nothing to encourage anyone to think how smart students from that college are. hahahaha

no idea how to board a plane...even southwest, which has dumbed it down so much.
no idea how to follow instructions from flight attendants...reminded me of the Italians, when I was overseas. hahaha
but a few were cute, so no biggie, right?

back to work tonight for 4 nights...got some time off next week, and think I'm going to try and hit the Corpus Christi Bay Area Larrikins H3 run on Thursday the 10th of Dec. Otherwise it's work, sleep, work, sleep.

Working Xmas here in Austin, and New Years at Stanford. oh the joy. :D

I think I may have found the spot in Baja where I'm going to ride to, maybe solo, when this job contract is done, and just lay in a hammock, next to the ocean, with unlimited beer, tacos, ocean, and whales swimming just off shore on the Sea of Cortez. :D

off to find some breakfast.

Brownie:

No comments: