Sunday, November 29, 2009

Next event....is in 2010

Bandera 50k is out (work related), Brownie, it is a 100k but they also have a 50k.

Catalina 50 miler is out (work again)

but this, BIGFOOT race, looks to be a go, with a bunch of hashers. :D Looking to sign up for the 25k.
It will be right after my work contract is done in Austin, and I'll finish this, and fly back to Houston perhaps and do the Brass Monkey H3 inaugaral hash with those reTArds from the Kimchi. :D

Now, to find a better set of snow shoes and boots. Ideas?

on a side note, on day 2 of 4 at Stanford. Not to bad, but some misguided planning on my part for my schedule will probably have me flying back to SF in 2 weeks, after working 6 nights in a row in Austin. work work work, happy that I have it, so not bitching. :D

The money is okay too. hahahaha :D

3 comments:

brownie said...

You live in Austin and are looking to buy snow shoes and you call us retarded?

You should come up here in March for the Salida marathon. The post race pub crawl is awesome.

machete said...

haha douche. I already have snow shoes. just wondering if I should get smaller and lighter ones for the run. :D

Salida marathon, what are the dates?

you coming to TXIH?

brownie said...

It's usually St. Pat's day. Mid March.