Sunday, November 1, 2009

Missed the hash run....

...for a really good reason. Got a text message last night that my Grandmother and Aunt were driving through Austin today, and would like to hang out for lunch. Well worth the reason to miss the hash. They rolled in and I took them to Freebirds. LOL They loved it actually, especially my grandmother. I drove them around for a while through Austin, showing them around a bit, before they had to continue on to Tyler, Tx.

I hadn't seen my grandmother since October, 08, when my sister got married in Tyler, Tx. and the last time I saw my grandfather alive (r.i.p.) So it was really cool to hang out, laugh and chat with my grandmother.


We stopped by the spiderhouse afterwards for some coffee before they rolled out. :)
After they rolled out, I headed to the hash end in Pease Park.

No comments: