Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Chillaxin'


Man, I must have been tired last night. The cheeseburgers were awesome home grilled. Some casserole to go with it, and Brandon brought over some brown shugga! I just love me the brown shugga. hahaha...as well as a nice 12 y/o scotch.

Actually a nice heavy beer from "Lagunitas" Brewery here in the bay area. They also sponsor the local Gypsies H3 group.

Had that while I sipped on a bit of 12 y/0 scotch, neat, and then we started watching a movie. I have to say, I didn't last long. Got some good snoozing in soon after. Slept like a baby nestled in the bossoms of a large breasted mother. Hahaha.

It's pretty cloudy today, so I think I'll head back up to SF and get some things done. Might work tonight, not sure. On call on Xmas eve = mucho mula!

No comments: