Friday, November 12, 2010

15th World Traditional Karate Championships....Brazil.

Currently in Curitiba, Brazil, at the 15th World Traditional Karate Championships, with my buddy Marcus who is competing, along with the US team.

been a blast so far. tons of good stuff today, and many photos to follow. this stupid computer won~t allow me to upload photos or videos.

but here is a link to the Championships facebook page. they~re also streaming online the whole day.

tomorrow is the finals.
time to drink beer. hahaha

2 comments:

Giovanni Patriarca said...

Hi, I'm Giovanni from Italy. I practice karate and i follow our two guys (the brothers Marco Bacchilega and Mattia Bacchilega) with the italian team whose are in the final in the team kumite against Brasil.
Do you know if is there a site broadcasting the matches?

machete said...

Giovanni, there was a site covering it, and I apologize for such a late reply, just got back to the USA. They fought well, and I think I have a picture of them with my friend Marcus. Will post it up soon. maybe it's the same brothers.

it was amazing the whole weekend.