Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oregon road trip - Today!

Leaving after work for a ride up to Portland for a couple days, and then east on the bike. Which is completely dependent on getting the chain on and riveted. hahaha breaking the cardinal rule of never doing repairs or changes to your bike the day of, or night before, of a long distance ride.

but oh, well. before I say it's a simple change...I'll just say, the chain is ready to snake through the sprockets, and needs to be riveted and that is it.

Riding to Portland today, and meeting Jason there for some fun with my friends from Portland. should be good. I'll be back with photos, and yes, I've been slacking, thanks to a non-working computer (dropped my laptop from the bed hahaha) and now the screen doesn't work. :(

I think a new laptop is in my near future. along with many photos to come.
I see many monster energy drinks in my near future today. :D

work ends in 30 minutes.

No comments: