Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snowpocalypse?! or.....

.....the storm that wasn't?!

Who knows, I heard about it, but never saw it. :(

From what friends were saying, it was snowing like crazy in Austin, blanketing the ground. hahaha strange for this area, but not unheard of. Unfortunately, by the time I flew back into town, it seems any proof of it was gone from the ground. There seemed to be a bit of "snow" on my windshield. but alas, no sign of it.

I heard all kinds of stories from friends who immediately called work to see if they were cancelled. Driving in the snow is not a habit around here, and people were freaking. Luckily I don't think there was too much to it, as crashes seemed light.

ah well, one more week here, then back out to Ca. for some work before flying to Colorado Springs for some beer drinking and slow running. :D hahaha

No comments: