Saturday, February 20, 2010

sickest kid in the unit

guess it's fine for me. as it has kept me busy all night till right about now. 9 hrs into my shift, and getting a chance to sit down. I kinda like it, but not so good for the kid.

anyway, I'm far behind on my updates and photos.

will do asap. got tons from SLC, where we had a blast.
photos from Austin and my trip out to the BMH3 in The Woodlands (Houston, Tx)

and I still need to book tickets to Colorado for the marathon in Salida. where to fly into?

I think I'll fly in a few days early to try and acclimate! hahahahaha not that it will do much good.
running and drinking beer, that will be the plan in Colorado.

My contract in Texas is just about up, and it's back to the bay area for more work. Finally signed up for a full schedule for the month of March at LPCH, which should be some good dough. Much needed for my shopping habit. lol

signing up for the SF marathon in a couple days as well.

back to work. :D

4 comments:

brownie said...

Fly into Colorado Springs. Let me say that again. Fly into Colorado Springs. Don't look at the $30 price difference and say, gee whiz, I'll just fly into Denver. It's a pain in the ass for a COS peep to get up to the Denver airport.

And come in on Thursday for the world famous Incline happy hour!

Some of us are doing the Mt. Lemmon marathon in Tucson if you're up for another challenge. Charlotte the Harlot said she'd hook hashers up with crash space.

machete said...

When is Mt Lemmon marathon. yep, used to live at the base of Mt. Lemmon.
So, what you're saying is, fly into Colorado Springs? haha

Yeah, I've flown into Denver IA, what the hell, it's way out there. flying into Co. springs, probably on Thursday for sure, maybe on Wed.

brownie said...

If you stay past Monday you can do the Trinity Soul Runners as well.

Mt. Lemmon is October 17.

machete said...

would stay if I could, but gotta fly back and work. October 17th, I'm putting it in the calendar. come out to the SF marathon for some training. June 25th