Saturday, July 25, 2009

Half-Sleeve update...

So it's affectively been 8 months since I last went in for any ink on my arm. I just put it on the back burner, and it was not really at the top of the list. Having settled a bit, what with being out of town a lot of weekends, I decided to give my tattoo guy a call and chat with him about the background needed to finish up my right arm. Well, one conversation led to another, and that was this past Tuesday, and yesterday I went in for a brief session.






Well, the thought was to have a brief session and finish the front part of the arm, as he drew free hand on the arm with sharpies and then outlined things and colored it in. After an hour and a half, he had finished the front, but for the ribbon and a couple of the details, and we decided to go on with the rest of the background (wind bars, clouds, shading, etc.) Next thing you know, it's been 4 hours, and I'm starting to wince and he finishes.


Hahaha had to finish with the upper most portion of my underarm....that smarted, but good.

here is some photos. I'll try and drag up photos from the beginning and do one long post with the progressive photos, once I am done with the arm piece.

2 comments:

Nick said...

1. Nobody cares about you gay tattoos.
2. You are a fag for not coming to InterAM 2009.
3. There are open regos everywhere, fag.
4. Please snd the Menorah.
5. Poop.

-Nick

machete said...

1. menorah will make it there, but will make a showing at Iguanas H3 in Reno first. Pics to follow after IAH. be sure to put your mouth to the bong. that is all.
2. going to burning man, no IAH for me.
3. anus