Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dear Donnie the R-tard, re:IN & OUT tour

Allright Donnie, whenever you think you are ready to put your big boy pants on....come on down. Those little numbers are all the IN & OUT burger joints in the bay area.

I propose a tour of the bay, stopping at each one and having a double double animal style. Completing said tour in one day. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Or, better yet, just drive to each one and eat till we hit all of them. hahahHAHAHAHA.

do you have a simliar map of Houston, with all of the IN & OUT burger joints there? I'm just asking. :D

6 comments:

Donnie The Retard said...

I got your big boy's pants hanging biotch...In-N-Out and riding sounds like a little slice of heaven. If they had In-N-Out in Houston this conversation would be moot.This may be one of your greatest ideas.

ESPN said...

That is a hilarious idea...I am pretty sure his eyes lit up!

machete said...

not only did they light up, but the boy called me and had phone sex with me. I was like...honestly dude, it's no biggie, I'll bring you a burger. :D hahahaha

Donnie The Retard said...

just had to spill the beans...no phone sex for you...3 years!!!!

The Phone Sex Nazi

Smut Mutt said...

There's one not on you map in Sunnyvale (or Santa Clara) on El Camino Real.

machete said...

thanks smutt, donnie probably just creamed his pants, knowing there is another one on that list. :D

hey, what did you think of the Archers Mtn. Bike?