Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Biggest Little City in the World!!"

Alright a couple photos before I'm out. In honor of the Kimchi heading down to Tex-Mex this weekend, I went to the movie rental store the other day, cause I told my roomate, I wanted to see Pineapple Express while completely inebriated. haha, he agreed, I went to rent it and saw this little fella just hanging out all by himself. The sarge is gonna have a field day with him, as he DOES NOT like to follow orders. He keeps jumping off my dash and into the back seat. :D
Hmmm, what to name him? The kimchi are gay, he is hairy...and I know only one gay hairy bear of a persons name....."Fernando" from the energy 92.7 morning show. HAHAHAHA.

He know rides shotgun wherever I go. and roars to life everytime I get in the truck.


Then there is family. My sis and I walking over to another bar after leaving Harrah's . Great flipping weekend in Reno. More like this are needed.

More pics to come...I promise. :D

3 comments:

ebatts said...

hahaha. what an awesome night!!! not sure when the next debauchery will be but for sure thinking of my graduation night and chris' 30th bday weekend!!!

machete said...

haha, tell me about it. I can't believe it went down the way it did. :D

Wait, Chris isn't 30 yet?! Thailand for your graduation?

ebatts said...

i would loooovvvve to go to thailand for my graduation. tell me what i need to do to get it going and let's start planning.